- Enable Billing Reports
- Billing Bucket - Use this billing bucket name in TotalCloud configuration screen.
Enable Billing Reports
- Open AWS console and click on your username on the top right panel and select "My Billing Dashboard".
- Click on "Preferences", enable "Receive Billing Reports".
- Copy the "sample policy" if have to create a new billing bucket.
- Enter the S3 billing bucket name if already created earlier and click on "Verify".
- Check all reports as shown below.
- Click on "Save Preferences".
Create Billing Bucket
- Select "S3" from Services.
- Click on "+ Create Bucket".
- Give the bucket a name and attach the sample policy from "My Billing Dashboard" > Preferences.
Note: Still facing an issue while setting up billing bucket? Email at firstname.lastname@example.org